As promised for NaNoWriMo, I’m organizing all my past content so that YOU can more easily find what you’re looking for.
During week 1, I covered A Writer’s Basic Toolbox, and in week 2, I dug deeper into the more advanced tools at a writer’s disposal. Week 3 was for The Productive Writer, and this week, we’re moving onto fear, writer’s block, and passion.
Fear & Self-Doubt
- From FRAB to Fab, Part 1: the oft-forgotten culprit behind writer’s block
- From FRAB to Fab, Part 2: finding the fears that hold you back
- From FRAB to Fab, Part 3: the science of fear and why fighting won’t help
- From FRAB to Fab, Part 4: the best laid plans of FRABs and men
- The Comparison Game
- When the Glass Isn’t Half-Full
- Gaining Some Perspective on Criticism