The Productive Writer
I got a bit behind during week 2 of NaNo. Some major changes happened in the trajectory of my projects (I’ll explain in Friday’s newsletter), so I’ve got some MAJOR catching up to do this week!
Anyway, as promised for NaNoWriMo, I’m sharing links each Monday to all my past content so that YOU can more easily find what you’re looking for.
In addition to the organized posts, I have a forum open where you can ask anything about today’s topic, and I’ll answer it as best I can.
During week 1, I covered A Writer’s Basic Toolbox (ask questions here!), and in week 2, I dug deeper into the more advanced tools at a writer’s disposal (ask questions here!).
This week, we’re moving onto maximizing our productivity and output.
- The Writing is All that Really Matters
- A Recipe for Success
- The Productivity Pyramid
- When Life Gets in the Way
Rituals & Routines
Rhythm & Immersion
- The Power of Rhythm
- Butt in Chair, Hands on Keyboard
- Do One Thing Well
- The Importance of Whole-A**ing One Thing
- Finding the Writing Groove
Goals, Breaks, & Progress
- The Power of Realism, Reset, and Record
- The Importance of Other Hobbies
- Keeping a Writing Journal
- Writing Journals (Part 2)
- Holding Yourself and Your Writing Accountable
Improving Your Skills
- Deliberate Practice Makes Perfect
- Pushing Your Writing to the Next Level, part 1
- Pushing Your Writing to the Next Level, part 2
flow, immersion, journal, NaNoWriMo, productivity, rhythm, rituals, routine, Writers, writing flow, writing resources