Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we’re off!
Day 1 of the Extravaganza begins with some nice reader swag. You guessed it: books!
(Btw, be sure to read the instructions for the giveaway, if you’re confused.)
The following are my FAVORITE FANTASY BOOKS, and I want to spread their awesomeness around. Whoever wins gets to pick one of the listed books, and I’ll have the online bookstore of your choice (e.g. B&N, Borders, Amazon, etc.) send it your way.
Watch me be incredibly long-winded:
Or, if you don’t want to watch me ramble on for 6 minutes, then just scroll down for the inside scoop.
Oh, and I apologize for how blue and washed-out I look. I blame it on the poor lighting, stormy weather, and crappy camera.
Books to Choose From:
- The Dispossessed by Ursula K. Le Guin
- Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
- Jonathon Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
- The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle
- Click follow in the right column (if you aren’t already). You don’t have to do this, but it’d be cool if you could…
- Scroll to the bottom and leave a friendly comment.
- If you have blogged or tweeted about the Extravaganza Day 1, let me know in the comments (you can always come back and comment again if you decide to blog/tweet later). You get your name in the drawing an extra time for tweeting or blogging.
- I’ll put everyone’s names in a random-selector-thingy, and next Monday, I’ll announce the winner!
You tell me:
What are your favorite fantasy or science fiction books? Have you read any of the ones I’m giving away? And, if so, did you enjoy them/hate them/none of the above??