Welcome back to Day #2!
What’s the big announcement?
Here’s a run-down of my Big News (and no, I’m not pregnant).
So, yeah! I have an agent, Sara Kendall of NCLit, and SHE’S 100% MADE OF AWESOME. (Thanks, Sara, for taking me on.)
You can either watch me describe the prizes, or you can scroll down to read what they are.
You get to choose two books today — one book from two groups. The first group is for books on the writing craft, and your choices are:
- The Writer’s Journey by Christopher Vogler
- Writing the Breakout Novel Workbook by Donald Maass
You get to choose one of those. Already have both of them? Well, if you’re the winner, we will come up with some other fabulous writing craft book for you to nab.
And the next group of books is about the writing life:
- If You Want to Write by Brenda Ueland
- Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
Again, you get to choose one of those. And again, if you already have both of them, we’ll come up with some other fabulous writing life book for you to nab.
Recap and To Enter:
- You can win 2 books today, one from each group (writing craft, writing life).
- Click follow in the right column (if you aren’t already). You don’t have to do this, but it’d be cool if you could…
- Scroll to the bottom and leave a friendly comment.
- If you have blogged or tweeted about the Extravaganza Day 2, let me know in the comments (you can always come back and comment again if you decide to blog/tweet later). You get your name in the drawing an extra time for tweeting or blogging.
- I’ll put everyone’s names in a random-selector-thingy, and next Tuesday, I’ll announce the winner!
You tell me:
What are your favorite writing craft and writing life books? Have you read any of the ones I’m giving away? And, if so, did you enjoy them/hate them/none of the above??