Let Day #3 begin!
More Extravaganza comin’ at you from Germany!
Big Announcement #2:
As if signing with an agent wasn’t exciting enough, now I have another big announcement to share with you all! (And no, Mom, I’m still not preggers.)
I’ve been accepted as the newest contributor on Let The Words Flow (LTWF)! Ack! Isn’t that just the best news? I’m super excited, and if you don’t already know the blog, then head there (stat!) and check it out.
You can watch me describe the potential prizes (and this time I’m not so long-winded!!! Yay!) or scroll down to see what they are.
The winner gets to choose one book from my four favorite literary novels. (This is the last day of book gifts! Tomorrow and Friday, I’ll be giving away critical writing/reading supplies.)
- A Room with a View by E.M. Forster
- Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
- I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
- Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
- Click follow in the right column (if you aren’t already). You don’t have to do this, but it’d be cool if you could…
- Scroll to the bottom and leave a friendly comment.
- If you have blogged or tweeted about the Extravaganza Day 3, let me know in the comments (you can always come back and comment again if you decide to blog/tweet later). You get your name in the drawing an extra time for tweeting or blogging.
- I’ll put everyone’s names in a random-selector-thingy, and next Wednesday, I’ll announce the winner!
You tell me:
Isn’t it SOOO HARD to pick just a few favorites? There are so many more literary novels I love (Chronicle of a Death Foretold, Lolita, or Persuasion for example).
What’s your favorite literary fiction? Have you read any of the ones I’m giving away? And, if so, did you enjoy them/hate them/none of the above??