Yes, today’s prizes are Fabulous Food — specifically, Fabulous Brain Food.
Don’t forget to enter the giveaways for Day #1, Day #2, or Day #3. Lots of swag for my readers and friends! You have the whole week & weekend to enter each day’s giveaway, and all winners will be announced next week.
Learn What Makes These Foods So Special:
I talked fast this time!! Yay! (Why is that talking to a camera makes me sooooo chatty? Am I just that lonely? Or do I merely crave speaking in English…?)
***Random aside: does anyone else think my left nostril looks super enormous? WTF? I promise my nostrils are the same size.
So, in case you don’t want to watch the video, here is a list of what you could win:
- Mozartkugeln — literally translates to Mozart Balls, and only found in Austria
- Pfeffernüsse cookies — special German Christmas cookies
- Karamellgebäck — delicious cookies meant to be consumed with coffee
- Saure Bären — best sour gummy bears. Ever.
- Click follow in the right column (if you aren’t already). You don’t have to do this, but it’d be cool if you could…
- Scroll to the bottom and leave a friendly comment.
- If you have blogged or tweeted about the Extravaganza Day 4, let me know in the comments (you can always come back and comment again if you decide to blog/tweet later). You get your name in the drawing an extra time for tweeting or blogging.
- I’ll put everyone’s names in a random-selector-thingy, and next Wednesday, I’ll announce the winner!
You tell me:
What’s your favorite brain food? Do you go healthy or go straight for the carbs (like me)? Ever had any of these munchies I’m giving away?
DANKE SCHÖN, MEINE FREUNDE!