This month, I want to raise money for the Good Work Foundation. GWF’s dream is to provide digital learning centers and access to world class education and opportunity to the rural people who have chosen wildlife as their economy.
So let’s do this! Whoever bids the most will win, and I’ll match the donation from my own pocket!
What You Can Win
- A signed Truthwitch advanced reader copy (American version or UK version!). Admittedly the book will be in stores by the time the auction ends, but it’s still a collector’s item. 😉
- A 25-page critique!
- A 15 minute Skype chat to discuss the critique, publishing, whatever!
Who You’d Be Helping
I first heard about GWF while reading Boyd Varty’s incredible Cathedral of the Wild. Kate Groch (who founded GWF) was Varty’s tutor, and after reading Varty’s book, I felt like Groch was as much my friend as his. And more importantly, I found I’d become a true believer in the cause she’s working toward.
Learn more about GWF and their sustainable, powerful goals in this video:
Remember what you have; remember what they lack; and let’s try to fill that gap!
How to Participate
- Leave a comment below with your bid amount.
- You can leave as many bids as you want!
- The final bid must come in on or before 11:59:59 AM EST on January 21. I’ll keep track of time-stamps just to be safe. (There was some confusion last time, and I take full blame on that!)
- The highest bid will win, and I’ll contact the winner!
- Note: this is international! No boundaries here for prizes or good deeds!
Thanks, everyone — for reading. For spreading the word. For reading my blog post. And here’s to a charitable new year!